Bad News Alert:
Our winter continues to be dismal as far as snow goes, and there is rain in the forecast for this weekend. The river and many brooks blew out with our last deluge of rain and the backcountry skiing is non-existent and unlikely to come in by the 5th of March. We cannot afford to lure you up here and have you disappointed so we are going to have to pull the plug on the event. We are very sorry.
I spoke with Jeff Allott who owns Otis Mountain (where our demos are held) and he agreed that it is highly unlikely we will have enough snow to host the demo portion of the event. There is zero snow at Otis now.
I wanted to thank you for signing up to join us. You have no idea how much I appreciate your attendance. The event is a big deal for us and the charities we support. This is turning out to be the winter that wasn’t. I need to have a sit down with Ullr, the God of Snow. No one is more disappointed than I.
Your credit cards will be refunded the full amount charged. If you have any questions, please contact us at the store.
Vinny & The Mountaineer Crew